- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Pregnant for the first time? Well, this must be a moment of joy for you and your family.
Bringing a new life into this world is beautiful and carrying the little baby in your womb is a feeling no woman can completely express.
There are a lot of women who often wonder what their baby is doing inside their womb, which is why today, Boldsky explains to you the many things the foetus does in a womb.
Also Read: Do Babies Have Memories From The Womb?
According to experts, babies not only learn to move their fingers, toes and limbs, they also dream, sometimes yawn, suck their thumb, and do a million other truly astounding things, which will leave you surprised.
When you take an ultrasound, look closely at your little one inside the womb. There will be times when the foetus keeps moving around non-stop, and this might give you a sudden kick or an eerie good feeling in the tummy.
Also Read: 9 Interesting Facts About A Baby In Womb
Experts state that the foetus is capable of doing much more than yawning and kicking inside the womb. Moms-to-be, here are some of the things a baby does when he/she is inside the womb, take a look:
Crying In The Womb:
Though this might break your heart, experts also show that when an ultrasound is taken, some babies tend to show that they are crying inside the womb.
Bonding In The Womb:
If you are expecting twins, you will find that the babies tend to bond a lot. However, experts also state that this bonding also happens with the mother. During the last 10 weeks of pregnancy, babies have been found to actively listen to their mothers' voices.
Hiccuping In The Womb:
Hiccups can start as early as the first trimester, though you might not be able to feel them until much later in the pregnancy phase. At times, if you closely pay attention, you will be able to feel the little one hiccuping inside of your womb.
Smiling In The Womb:
It is around the 26th week of your pregnancy that the baby will react to a million things when inside the womb. It is during this time that the baby will also show signs of smiling, which is rather cute.
Yawning In The Womb:
Isn't this cute? Your baby will also show signs of yawning inside the womb. This is only because, the little one spends most of his/her time in sleeping and when he/she gets to move inside of your tummy, it may tire them down, leading them to yawn.
Taking A Wee:
Yes, your baby will also pass urine in the womb. By the end of the first trimester, your baby will start producing urine.
Opening Of The Eyes In The Womb:
It is around the 28th week of your pregnancy when the baby will begin to open his/her eyes. He/she will also react to light when the bump is exposed to bright light, but this is nothing to worry about, as the baby will simply turn over.
Tasting Your Dinner:
You must know that whatever food you consume, the foetus will receive the flavour through the amniotic fluid. According to experts, it is said that the foetus when in 15th week, will begin to take a liking for sweet flavours and the baby will swallow more of the fluid when it is sweet.