- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Pregnancy is a blessing, but when it comes to morning sickness, it isn't much of a treat. Out of 10 pregnant women, 8 of them suffer from this pregnancy-related problem.
Morning sickness can start as early as six weeks in pregnancy and tends to peak around the eighth and ninth weeks.
To deal with morning sickness, you should only turn to home remedies. Remember, Kate Middleton, the Duchess, who also suffered from terrible morning sickness? Well, she too turned to home remedies to get relief.
Today, Boldsky shares with you some of the best remedies you can opt for if you are one of those women suffering from morning sickness.
However, if this problem persists for a longer time, it is best to get it treated immediately at a clinic. So, take a look at these remedies for morning sickness. It will do you some good:
Oestrogen is the hormone that's responsible for the sense of smell, so if your oestrogen level is high, sniffing on lemon will help to make you feel better.
Hydration is the key to keep morning sickness at bay. If you stay dehydrated, you will automatically feel sick in the tummy. Drink a lot of fluid and add a lot of juices too, especially the ones that are high in vitamin C.
Oranges Do The Deal
Oranges are good for pregnant women, especially the ones who are suffering from morning sickness. Drink lots of orange juice and sniff the peel too, to ward off the trouble.
Ginger It Up
Ginger is beneficial for all types of problems in pregnancy. It not only treats nausea, but it also helps with an upset tummy too. Sip on ginger tea in the morning to prevent and put an end to morning sickness.
Turmeric milk is a fantasy drink for most Indian women, since it is considered to make the baby fair. However, this beverage is also good in treating morning sickness. You can either drink it before going to bed or drink it first thing in the morning.
This is an ancient remedy to get rid of any sickness. To one glass of lemon juice, add one tablespoon of honey. Sip on this drink whenever you feel sick. It will help solve the pregnancy-related problem in no time.
Lie down if you feel sick. Raise your head on a pillow and breathe deeply. This simple exercise can help to make you feel better and thus get rid of the morning sickness.