- 42 min ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 1 hr ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maha's New CM
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rhea Chakraborty: 5 Pictures Featuring #Rhenew!
- Finance Finmin Empanels 12 Transaction Advisers, For Assisting In Implementation Of PPP Projects
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Lauds Sushmita Sen For Being Honest During Times When Stars Claimed To Be Virgins
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- News Man throws acid at sweet shop after being refused food
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Sports Rishabh Pant's trademark one-handed SIX travels 101 meters: Twitterati call him 'God of One-Handed Shot'
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Pregnancy is a blessing, but when it comes to morning sickness, it isn't much of a treat. Out of 10 pregnant women, 8 of them suffer from this pregnancy-related problem.
Morning sickness can start as early as six weeks in pregnancy and tends to peak around the eighth and ninth weeks.
To deal with morning sickness, you should only turn to home remedies. Remember, Kate Middleton, the Duchess, who also suffered from terrible morning sickness? Well, she too turned to home remedies to get relief.
Today, Boldsky shares with you some of the best remedies you can opt for if you are one of those women suffering from morning sickness.
However, if this problem persists for a longer time, it is best to get it treated immediately at a clinic. So, take a look at these remedies for morning sickness. It will do you some good:
Oestrogen is the hormone that's responsible for the sense of smell, so if your oestrogen level is high, sniffing on lemon will help to make you feel better.
Hydration is the key to keep morning sickness at bay. If you stay dehydrated, you will automatically feel sick in the tummy. Drink a lot of fluid and add a lot of juices too, especially the ones that are high in vitamin C.
Oranges Do The Deal
Oranges are good for pregnant women, especially the ones who are suffering from morning sickness. Drink lots of orange juice and sniff the peel too, to ward off the trouble.
Ginger It Up
Ginger is beneficial for all types of problems in pregnancy. It not only treats nausea, but it also helps with an upset tummy too. Sip on ginger tea in the morning to prevent and put an end to morning sickness.
Turmeric milk is a fantasy drink for most Indian women, since it is considered to make the baby fair. However, this beverage is also good in treating morning sickness. You can either drink it before going to bed or drink it first thing in the morning.
This is an ancient remedy to get rid of any sickness. To one glass of lemon juice, add one tablespoon of honey. Sip on this drink whenever you feel sick. It will help solve the pregnancy-related problem in no time.
Lie down if you feel sick. Raise your head on a pillow and breathe deeply. This simple exercise can help to make you feel better and thus get rid of the morning sickness.
- prenatalWhat Does The Baby Do Inside The Womb?
- basicsThe 7 Differences Between PMS & Pregnancy
- basicsPeriod After A Miscarriage: 5 Things You Should Know Right Away!
- prenatal8 Things You Should Never Do While Trying To Conceive
- basicsA New Mums Feedback: What Really Happens At The Time Of Labour?
- basicsReasons Doctors Advice For A C-Section At The Last Moment
- prenatalHome Remedies To Control Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
- prenatalWhat The Father Does Matters To The Foetus
- prenatal10 Things Not To Give Up During Pregnancy
- basicsInquisitive Indian Ways To Determine Your Baby's Gender
- prenatalThe Five First Signs Of Labour Approaching
- basicsTips For Looking After The Vagina Post Pregnancy