- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 8 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Is your baby 9 months of age? Then, you need to keep a special eye on his/her nutritional levels. Teething occurs at this stage and it is important to introduce the baby to solid food.
Nutrition is essential at this period of time because babies lose their appetite due to pain, swelling and discomfort caused by the rupturing of the gums. Therefore, it is important to persuade the baby to eat more healthy solid foods.
Failing to maintain a proper solid diet can make the baby lose weight and may also deprive him/her from the vital nutrients that are necessary for the cognitive development. Babies can be introduced to finger foods and solid foods at this stage.
There are a list of foods that can be included to a 9-month-old baby in his/her diet. Make sure to keep in mind the health quotient and avoid giving sugary foods too.
In this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the foods that must be included in a 9-month-old baby's diet. Read on to know more about it.
Oats: Oats is a must include food for a 9-month-old baby. Oats are high in minerals and fibre and is low in fat and additives. Including oats into a baby's diet can improve the digestive health of the baby.
Fresh Fruits: Fresh fruits should be included in a 9-month-old baby's diet. Apples, bananas, pears, mangoes, plums and papaya are good options to choose from. Make sure to include seasonal fruits as well.
Eggs: Cooked eggs can be a part of a baby's diet. One egg can be provided each day in the form of mashed, boiled or scrambled egg. Make sure to properly cook the egg before giving it to your baby.
Meat: Meat is yet another food option for a baby's diet. Chicken and fish are good sources of protein and vitamins. However, pork and mutton should be avoided due to the health risks that they can possibly cause.
Fortified Cereals: Cereals are rich in iron content that is appropriate for a 9-month-old baby. Therefore, make sure to add at least one serving of fortified cereals into your baby's diet.