- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
That special moment when you find out that you are going to be a mother, is truly a memorable one! However, in all the excitement about your pregnancy, you must not forget to follow certain healthy diet tips.
Pregnancy is a phase in a woman's life in which she needs to be extremely careful about everything she does, as both her health and her baby's health may be at stake.
Even one small wrong step can put your health at risk, also affecting your baby's health indirectly.
Also, nutrition is one of the most important factors that can promote a healthy pregnancy and allow you to give birth to a fairly healthy baby, without any complications.
If the pregnant mother is not taking in enough nutrients, then her body will not be able to nourish her unborn baby. So, when you are pregnant, it is important to watch what you eat.
Here is a list of foods that can help you give birth to a hale and healthy baby, do read on!
As eggs are rich in protein content, they help nourish the unborn's muscles and bones well.
Diet tips during pregnancy include eating fish, as fish is a rich source of vitamin E that can strengthen your baby's nervous system.
Apple is rich in antioxidants and fibre, so it is good for your baby's health and can also help relieve pregnancy-related constipation.
Beans, or rajma, is also a good source of protein and makes for a great food for a healthy baby.
5. Sweet Potato
Diet tips during pregnancy include eating sweet potato, as it is rich in vitamin C and folate, which are good for you and your baby.
Eating healthy during pregnancy means adding walnuts to your diet, as they are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and also proteins and they are important for the development of your unborn's bones.
One of the best sources of vitamins and proteins out there, milk makes for a great drink to be consumed during pregnancy.
Diet tips for a healthy baby include consuming barley, as it is a good source of carbohydrates that can energise you and nourish your baby.
Chickpeas, or channa, can also be added to your diet during pregnancy, as it is rich in protein content.
This leafy green is rich in iron content that can help in the development of healthy blood cells in your baby.
Diet tips during pregnancy include eating avocado, as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that can nourish you and your developing baby.