- 3 min ago Malaika Arora's Lehenga Set Is What We Recommend If You Are Planning On Attending A Wedding
- 48 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- News The days of hardships will be finally over: Pak Hindus await citizenship bill passage
- Technology NASA Administrator Shows Off Space Launch System For Upcoming Artemis Mission
- Finance Markets Open Higher; Yes Bank Sinks Another 4%
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Blackberries are one of the must fruits to be consumed during pregnancy. It ensures a healthy pregnancy. Blackberries are loaded with fiber, vitamin C and other vital nutrients. It is totally safe to consume blackberries during pregnancy. The vitamins and minerals present in it contributes to a healthy pregnancy.
Blackberries possess antibacterial, anticancer, cardio stimulating and health improving properties.
There are many health benefits of consuming blackberries during pregnancy. Consuming blackberries reduces the risk of miscarriage, prevents constipation and prevents several birth defects too.
Likewise there are some more benefits of consuming blackberries in pregnancy. Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the best benefits of consuming blackberries in pregnancy. Read on to know more about it.
Healthy heart: The flavonols and anthocyanins present in blackberries helps to have a healthy heart. The fibre and magnesium present in it also prevents the risk of blockage in the arteries and triggers smooth blood circulation.
Prevents Cancer: The micronutirnts present in blackberry prevents the growth and development of malignant cells. IT also safeguards against harmful effects of cancer substantially. It also inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
Strengthens Bones: The calcium and magnesium present in it strengthens the bones and teeth while expecting. It also facilitates easy absorption of potassium and calcium in the body that ensures healthy bones.
Treats Constipation: The fibre content present in blackberries promotes digestion and prevents the risk of digestive disorders. It also promotes effective water absorption in the intestines.
Prevents Birth Defects: The rich folate content present in blackberries prevenst birth defects. IT prevents the risk of cardiovascular heart disease and other birth defects of the unborn baby.