- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Why Comfortable Clothes For Pregnant Women?
- Firstly, for your own peace of mind! You will be otherwise uncomfortable in a thousand ways during pregnancy. At least your pregnant apparel should make you feel at peace.
- During the first trimester of your pregnancy you will have bouts of morning sickness and nausea. There will be some indigestion too. In that case it better to avoid tight trousers or dresses that are tight around the waist. This is because they will make your unsettled stomach wrestle even more.
- Many women complain about feeling hot during pregnancy. Your hormones are on a roller coaster ride now so you will sweat and feel exasperated with heat. So wearing clothes that are too tight or of a material that makes you feel hotter will only aggravate the situation.
- You will eventual start putting on weight from the second trimester. To accommodate your expanding figure you need the best maternity clothes that will clothe you till the end of your third trimester.
What Kind Of Clothes Must Pregnant Women Wear?
The typical maternity clothes used to be a shapeless sack. It does not have to be like that any more.
- Comfortable clothes during pregnancy are frocks, rap around skirts and loose tunics that will be gentle on your expanding shape. They should tone down the weight you have put on and at the same time be comfortable clothes.
- The best maternity clothes are not always the loosest ones you can find. If your clothes don't fit you at all then you will not feel good about them and moreover, you can trip over them if you are not careful.
- Try to favor skirts and dresses as opposed to trousers during pregnancy. This is because you will have to take a leak every now and then and trousers might be more restrictive in this regard. Also, as you are putting on weight your thighs will rub against each other and get bruised. It is a very common problem among pregnant women. Skirts will give your bruised thighs some air whereas jeans will further bruise them and make walking very painful.
- If you are wearing a saree then make sure you don't tie the strings of the petticoat too tightly as it will obstruct your blood circulation.
Clothes for pregnant women should be such that once you wear them you need not fuss over them.