- 20 min ago Ileana D'Cruz, Huma Qureshi, And Yami Gautam Give Us Cues On How To Up Our Pants Style
- 52 min ago 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Nectarines
- 1 hr ago Katy Perry Arrives In Mumbai And Has A Warm And Fuss-Free Airport Outfit Idea For Us
- 2 hrs ago Guru Nanak Jayanti 2019: 15 Isnpirational Quotes By Guru Nanak Singh On His 550th Prakash Parv
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Sporting pitch awaits teams at Indore for the first Test
- News 2020 list of holidays in Karnataka
- Technology Oppo ColorOS 7 India Launch Confirmed For November 26
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Arhaan Khan, Paras Chhabra, Mahira Sharma & Others Nominated For This Week’s Eviction
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Nexon Facelift To Feature New Fog Lamp Clusters
- Finance Gold Price Retreats Lower On Global Cues
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Arjun Rampal and his girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades were blessed with a baby boy on July 18. Gabriella, who is a South African model and actress has already hit the gym to shed her pregnancy weight.
She posted her pictures on Instagram where she shows she has lost a lot of weight just 11 days after her delivery. She shared with her fans that how she had put up 21 kgs and how she never quit her exercises throughout her pregnancy period.
She wrote in her Instagram stories, " So was me 3 weeks ago... a week before giving birth to my beautiful boy (almost 10 pounds of him) I had picked up 21 kgs in 9th month of pregnancy. This seems like a story everyone wants to hear. It was not easy to watch my body go through that, however, I trusted the process. I continued working out, not perhaps the same level of training I was used to but I worked out almost 5 days a week. I ate what I wanted but in moderation and I rested when my body told me to."
In her next story, she mentioned that she was not at all bothered about how she looked and paid attention to how she felt. "I am blessed and grateful to have had a natural delivery and I have to say, the body is an amazing thing. I watched as I brought life into this world and I couldn't care less about what I looked like doing it. We care so much about how we look and little about how we actually feel. 21 kgs heavier and I never felt better. All I really cared about is that my baby was happy and healthy. But now, I'm on the road to getting my old self back. I get asked all the time what my regime is, what I'm eating. What I'm doing."
She also shares that eating well and treating yourself every now and then helps during pregnancy and doing prenatal yoga really helped her in keeping her pelvic floor strong. "Also remember everyone is different and all good things do take time: so be patient with your body and your mind," she added.