- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Soon after your delivery, there is no need to worry about getting rid of the extra fat. Take some time to enjoy the bliss of motherhood.
Actually, sagging skin over the tummy might take some time to vanish. The reason behind this is: the muscles in that area tend to stretch well during pregnancy to protect the growing foetus. They take some time to get back to their original shape.
Also Read: Diabetes In Children
Staying active post pregnancy can speed up the process of losing weight and making skin around the tummy firm. Here are some tips....
Water plays a key role in this. Drink enough to hydrate your skin as water can keep the skin elastic and also helps your body burn calories.
Even breastfeeding helps you lose weight fast. Your body converts some of the calories into milk. So, offer nutrition to the baby and lose weight too.
Also Read: Can Passive Marijuana Smoking Affect Children?
Wait till your body recovers from the delivery. Consult your doctor when you can start working out. Once you get a nod from your doctor, go for short walks and gradually try aerobics too.
Eating protein rich food not only helps your muscles but also keeps your skin firm as it supplies collagen to your body.
When you are in shower, exfoliate the skin on your tummy. This can boost blood flow and also develop new skin cells which are healthy.
Also Read: Why Is Coconut Oil Good For Babies?
Buy a cream that contains nutrients like Vitamin K, S, A and E and also collagen. Gently, massage it over the tummy to make it firm.
Spend time playing with your baby. That is the best way to burn calories without even knowing.
Also Read: Is Your Semen Healthy?