- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The common change that is seen in every woman after pregnancy is the appearance of those ugly-looking not welcome stretch marks.
The occurrence of stretch marks depends on eating habits, body and several other health-related factors.
Stretch mark can usually be noticed in the abdomen, hips, arms or thigh region. In some cases, stretch marks are a result of heredity. It is likely to affect if the weight gain is more than average in pregnancy.
Even though many chemically formulated creams claim to reduce the pregnancy-related stretch marks, they fail to show the desired results.
Therefore, it is better to stick to natural methods instead. Natural remedies work the best in treating stretch marks. Though they take a while in treating these marks, the effects they leave behind is truly noteworthy.
There are various remedies that can help you to get rid of the pregnancy stretch marks easily. Ingredients like honey, castor oil and lemon work in the best way possible in treating these stretch marks.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the ways to reduce stretch marks post pregnancy. Read on to know more about it.
Honey:Honey has moisturising and hydrating properties that help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Gently apply honey on the stretch marks. Leave it on for sometime and rinse with warm water. It can also be mixed with glycerin and salt for best results.
Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a best home remedy that can be used to treat stretch marks. Applying lemon juice on a daily basis can lighten up the scars and make them less noticeable over time.
Lavender Oil: Lavender oil can also be used to treat stretch marks. The content in it helps to diminish the stretch marks easily. Apply it on the stretch mark-prone areas every day for best results.
Egg White: Egg white can do wonders for the skin. The proteins present in it help to rejuvenate the skin. It rebuilds the skin and makes it look fresh and firm.
Aloe Vera:Aloe vera is yet another ingredient that can be used to treat stretch marks. Its regular use can heal the stretch marks and combat other skin problems too. Apply aloe vera gel on the stretch marks and rinse after sometime.