- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Childbirth is almost like a rebirth to any woman as the process isn't easy to handle. In fact, pregnancy is one challenge and childbirth is another challenge that a woman has to face.
And during such an important moment, the reason why family members and loved ones should be around to support is because there are certain unexpected things that might happen during labour.
Loved ones may need to assist or stand as support systems to make the process easy for the pregnant mother. Now, here are some unexpected things that occur during labour.
In some cases, contraction-like sensations could occur in some women, but they aren't contractions. In such a case, doctors wait till the real contractions occur, but the pregnant woman might get tensed up due to the strange sensations occurring in the body.
Another unexpected situation could be a C-section. Though any woman would want a normal delivery, in the last minute, the situation could demand a C section.
In some women, contractions might occur even after delivering the baby. The reasons could be adjustments that occur in the uterus when the body tries to revert back to the original condition after delivery.
Another unexpected thing is speedy process. For some, the delivery process occurs very fast and effortless contrary to expectations. Well, that would be a relief.
If there is a numbing sensation in the legs or hands, it is important to call the doctor fast as it is an unexpected thing that requires medical assistance.
Also Read: Ways To Know Whether You Are Pregnant
Also Read: Is Baby Powder Safe?
Also Read: Is Brinjal Safe During Pregnancy?