- 1 hr ago Mercury Direct In Aquarius On 04 February 2022: Effects on 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 1 hr ago How To Make Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free And High Fibre Vegan Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
- 2 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Among UBC Researchers Unveil World's 1st Molecular-Level Analysis Of Omicron
- 3 hrs ago Omicron May Not Evade All Monoclonal Antibodies, Lab Study Suggests
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus 10 Pro, Xiaomi 12 Pro, Galaxy A52s 5G, Realme 9 Pro +, And More
- Movies Evelyn Sharma Unbothered About Trolls Who Felt Uncomfortable After She Shared Breastfeeding Photo
- Automobiles Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 result yet to be declared
- Finance Darwinbox Raises USD 72 Million And Becomes First Unicorn From Hyderabad
- Sports Three clubs linked with out of favour PSG star
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
In view of the recent spike in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases, the Rajasthan government has postponed the Class 12 practical examinations. The exams were scheduled to start from Monday, January 17, 2022.
State Education Minister B D Kalla said that in the present circumstances, it is more important to protect children from the coronavirus infection than conducting practical examinations.
"Practical examinations of class 12th which are going to start from January 17 in the state have been postponed till further orders. Due to the rising corona infection, 25 districts in the state have come under the Red Zone," he tweeted.
This decision has been taken in view of these circumstances and on the advice of experts, Kalla tweeted. He said the situation would be reviewed next month and further decision taken on holding the exams on fresh dates.
- healthIndian-Origin Scientist Among UBC Researchers Unveil World's 1st Molecular-Level Analysis Of Omicron
- healthOmicron May Not Evade All Monoclonal Antibodies, Lab Study Suggests
- healthHow Are Doctors Coping With COVID Fatigue, As Pandemic Enters 3rd Year? Here's What They Have To Say
- healthCOVID-19: Staying At Isolation Facility Not Mandatory For Foreign Arrivals Testing Positive
- health60% COVID Deaths In 'Third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- healthActive COVID-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- healthNano Bubbles In Blood Of Covid Patients Could Treat, Prevent Infection With Coronavirus Variants
- healthCOVID Precaution Jab: Govt Says 63% Healthcare Workers, 58% Frontline Workers, 39% Above 60 Immunised
- healthNew AI-Based Test Uses X-Rays To Detect COVID In A Few Minutes
- wellnessCOVID: Omicron Sub-Lineage BA.2 Variant Under Investigation In The UK; Dubbed 'Stealth Omicron'
- wellnessBooster Shots Won't Stop Omicron: Top Medical Experts
- healthHow To Look After Your Mental Health If You're At Home With Covid-19