- 39 min ago Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 2 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Finance Budget Should Boost Consumption Demand By Offering Tax Breaks, Cutting Fuel Taxes; Report
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Harshad Chopda Talks About Content; Reveals Why He Hasn't Done Any OTT Projects
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown preview and schedule: January 28, 2022
- News PM Narendra Modi inspects National Cadet Corps NCC rally at Cariappa Ground in Delhi
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
In view of the recent spike in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases, the Rajasthan government has postponed the Class 12 practical examinations. The exams were scheduled to start from Monday, January 17, 2022.
State Education Minister B D Kalla said that in the present circumstances, it is more important to protect children from the coronavirus infection than conducting practical examinations.
"Practical examinations of class 12th which are going to start from January 17 in the state have been postponed till further orders. Due to the rising corona infection, 25 districts in the state have come under the Red Zone," he tweeted.
This decision has been taken in view of these circumstances and on the advice of experts, Kalla tweeted. He said the situation would be reviewed next month and further decision taken on holding the exams on fresh dates.
- healthCovid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- pulseBeijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- wellnessOmicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- healthAnti-COVID Drugs Potent Against Omicron, Antibody Therapies Less Effective: Says Study
- healthUK Scientists Develop Lab-In-A-Backpack For Cheaper, Accurate COVID Testing
- art cultureSpotify Removes Neil Young's Music After He Calls Out Music Streaming App For Alleged COVID Misinformation
- healthEach Dose Of Covishield, Covaxin Likely To Be Capped At Rs 275 After Getting Regular Market Approval
- healthImmune Response Induced By Omicron Effectively Neutralises Delta Variant: ICMR Study
- wellnessStealth Omicron: What Is The Omicron BA.2 Sub Variant? Detection, Symptoms And Other Details
- healthOver 163 Crore Covid Doses Administered In India So Far: Government
- healthNeglected Infectious Diseases May Be Tomorrow's Pandemic: Bharat Biotech Chief Dr Krishna Ella
- healthWill An Omicron-Specific Vaccine Help Control Covid? There's One Key Problem