- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 8 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 9 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 11 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Movies Hina Khan Unveils Poster Of Her Second Film Country Of Blind At The Cannes Film Festival 2022
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact with Rashtriya Bal Puraskar awardees on Monday, January 24, via video-conferencing. Union Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Zubin Irani and Minister of State Munjpara Mahendrabhai will be present on the occasion.
The Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar (PMRBP) is given as recognition to children aged between five and 18 years with exceptional abilities and outstanding achievement in six fields -- innovation, scholastic achievements, sports, arts and culture, social service and bravery. Each awardee is given a medal, a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000 and a certificate, the WCD Ministry said in a statement.
During the function, the prime minister would give digital certificates to winners of PMRBP-2022 using block chain technology. The certificates would also be given to winners of PMRBP-2021, who could not be given the certificates in 2022 due to the COVID-19 situation.
Block Chain Technology is being used for the first time for giving certificates to awardees of PMRBP.
These awards are conferred by the President in a ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. The prime minister also interacts with these awardees every year. The awardees of PMRBP also take part in the Republic Day parade.
However, in view of the COVID-19 situation in the country, it has not been possible to organise the award ceremony in New Delhi this year.
On the occasion of National Girl Child Day on January 24 and as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, PM Modi would interact virtually with the winners of PMRBP-2022. The children along with their parents and the district magistrates of their respective districts would join the event from their district headquarters.
- wellnessPM Narendra Modi Interacts With Chief Ministers To Review The Covid-19 Situation
- menPM Narendra Modi Receives 1st Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award At Ceremony In Mumbai
- wellnessWHO Director-General Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus On Three-Day Gujarat Visit
- kidsFull List: 29 Children Conferred Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022 [Watch Video]
- menPM Narendra Modi’s 71st Birthday: 70 Facts About Him That You May Not Know
- faith mysticismRam Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: PM Narendra Modi Lays Silver Brick, Calls It A Golden Day
- faith mysticismRam Mandir Bhoomi Pooja: What It Is, Rituals And Benefits Of Performing It
- fashion trendsAmid Coronavirus Pandemic, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Masks Have Gained Popularity
- lifeMann Ki Baat Highlights: PM Modi Says India’s Fight Against COVID-19 Is People-Driven
- healthLockdown Extended: Top 10 Points from PM Narendra Modi Speech on April 14
- bollywood wardrobeSonakshi Sinha Warns Curfew Violators With Her Fierce Look In An All-Black Attire And Gun
- bollywood wardrobeGudi Padwa And Ugadi 2020: Bollywood Divas-Inspired Fashion Ideas For Stay-At-Home Celebrations