- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 18 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- News US President Biden wishes India on its 75th Independence day anniversary; calls it an indispensable partner
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 4 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Has A Sluggish Weekend
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
The Centre is likely to begin the Covid vaccination for children in the age group of 12 -14 years from March 16. Biological E's Corbevax will be administered to the 12-14 years age group. The National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI) is learnt to have given its recommendation to begin vaccination of children in the 12-14 years age group.
The countrywide vaccination drive was rolled out on January 16 last year with healthcare workers (HCWs) getting inoculated in the first phase. The vaccination of frontline workers (FLWs) started on February 2 last year.
The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from March 1 for people over 60 years of age and those aged 45 and above with specified co-morbid conditions.
The country launched vaccination for all aged more than 45 years from April 1, 2021. The government then decided to expand its vaccination drive by allowing everyone above 18 to be vaccinated from May 1, 2021. The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from January 3, 2022 for adolescents in the age group of 15-18 years.
India began administering precaution doses of COVID-19 vaccine to healthcare workers, frontline workers, including personnel deployed for election duty and those aged 60 and above with co-morbidities, from January 10, 2022 amid a spike in coronavirus infections fuelled by the Omicron variant of the virus in the country.
- wellnessCOVID In Smokers: An Expert Explains
- disorders cureWhat Is ‘Centaurus,’ New Fast-Spreading Covid Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- wellnessCOVID-19 Vaccines Not Linked To 'Sudden Adult Death Syndrome', Say Scientists
- health75 Years Of Independence, 75 Days Of Free COVID Booster Shots; For Everyone Aged 18-59 From 15 July
- wellnessWhat Are The Health Risks Of Getting COVID The Second Or Third Time? 7 Important Points
- wellnessIncrease In Vaccination Reduced Covid-19 Fatalities In TN: Health Minister
- wellnessBA.2.38 Has Not Led To Any Increase In Hospitalisation, Disease Severity: INSACOG Reports
- wellness579 Fresh Covid Cases, Positivity Rate Declines To 3.46% In Delhi
- wellnessGap Between Second And Precaution Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine Reduced To 6 Months
- wellnessNew N95 Face Mask That Can Kill Covid-19 Virus, Developed
- wellnessPossible Cause Of 'Brain Fog' Due To Long Covid Found By Scientists