- 19 min ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 43 min ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- 1 hr ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 2 hrs ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Punjab FC keep pressure on leaders Mohun Bagan with victory over Gokulam Kerala
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Movies Dhananjay Is Shooting In Lucknow For His Next Movie Titled Daali
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Children lie almost all the time. It is one of the many things they love to do, in order to escape from the eyes and attention of their parents.
If you want your little ones to stop this act, it is better to sit them down and discuss with them the repercussions of what might happen if they tend to make lying a habit.
As a parent, you cannot stop a child from lying in a minute; you need to take it nice and slow, understand the child and then go ahead into training him/her to be honest and to love the truth.
However, the many reasons why children lie is also due to peer pressure and other factors.
Today, Boldsky brings to you a few reasons on why experts think kids lie. If you take a look at these factors, you will soon begin to understand your child and this in turn will help to make your relationship to grow better and turn deeper.
Also Read: What Happens To Children When Parents Fight?
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at these reasons on why children tend to lie.
To Get Out Of A Situation:In order to move out from a situation they are in, children tend to lie. This is kind of a security feeling for the child, in which they believe that only if they lie they can be saved from a difficult situation.
Due To Peer Pressure:Peer pressure can be really hard for a growing child. When the child is under a lot of pressure, he or she is compelled to do things that they don't like, just to be accepted in the group. Therefore, parents should keep an eye on peer pressure and seek to help their child.
To Get Attention From Others Around:Children will do anything to seek attention from those around them. If your child has been acting a little weird of late and wanting to seek attention from you as well, it is something to worry about.
Because Lying Becomes A Habit:When lying becomes a habit and parents don't intervene to do something about it, the child begins to think that lying is okay and normal. This is one of the common reasons why children love to lie. They find it to be a cool act too.
Because The Child's Behaviour Is Never Checked: When a parent notices that the child is lying, the child needs to be corrected that very minute. If you as a parent fail to correct your child and teach him/her right from wrong, the child will continue to do so.