- 45 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Refuses To Be A Part Of This Ambitious Remake?
- News Kopardi rape case: Pro-Maratha outfit seeks speedy justice in
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
When your toddler fails to grasp new words, then you must first notice certain conditions like distractions in the learning environment. When noises from TV, music system, traffic or other sounds are present in the learning environment, then the kid may feel distracted.
The overall foundation of your kid's leaning starts from learning new words. And if the rate of learning words dips, the rate of learning itself gets hampered.
A new study claims that toddlers fail to learn fast when they are exposed to a noisy background that distracts them. This impacts their memory too. On the other side of the coin, kids who sit in a silent background tend to grasp new words faster.
Only when there are no distractions, kids can pick up new words and connect their brains to the meanings of those words. Vocabulary would then be enriched.
Noise can impact cognitive skills and can also affect the heart rate and cortisol levels. Therefore, parents may need to monitor the levels of noises in the area where kids sit to learn.
Inputs By IANS