- 3 hrs ago Women Have A Higher Risk Of Knee Injuries Than Men
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Monika Dugar Talks About Her Collection That Aims At Helping Parkinson's Disease Patients
- 3 hrs ago Ash Wednesday 2020: Know The History And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Exudes Boss Lady Vibes In A Classy Golden Pantsuit And It’s Treat To Our Eyes
- News Govt 'closely monitoring' impact of coronavirus on economy: Sitharaman
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's Kurup To Clash With Mammootty's The Priest This Eid?
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Mandhana doesn't mind sharing limelight with Shafali, says youngster takes pressure off
- Technology Airtel Revises International Packs: Everything You Should Know
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Automobiles Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Nothing in this world can be compared to a parent's love for their little ones. In the eyes of a parent, they always want what's best for their children. Parents will do the works for their kids just so they are happy and content in life. If your child is fussy and moody off late, there must be something wrong with the kid.
If there is nothing troubling your little one, physically, then maybe your child's mood is kind off. To make a kid laugh and to be happy, here are some of the perfect things every parent can follow. Tickling your kid, giving them those cute tummy kisses, playing the peek-a-boo and more.
Parents who don't have time for their kids, so make sure that the child is shown love and care. Kids need to grow up in an atmosphere where parents are always there for them.
So, for parents who are working and want to make their little ones laugh and be happy, here is the parenting advice you need to put into use, with immediate effect. Take a look at how you can make your children happy by laughing out loud:
Wake Them Up With Cuddles- Every morning wake your little one with a tight hug or a cuddle. Don't forget to kiss them on their forehead too. Kids love it when you show them physical affection. It makes them feel secured.
Keep That Promise - If you have made a promise to your little one, no matter how little it is, keep up to it. Never break that promise as your child can get affected easily and this could hurt them.
Fun Homework - No kid loves to do his or her homework. However, as a parent if you make the surrounding fun, homework too will be a piece of cake. Don't nag your child to do something he/she doesn't want to do. Teach them the right way to finish their homework and you will see your child's results to be fabulous.
Those Little Tales - Whenever you get the time, spend it with your little one. The tales they tell you will not only make them smile and happy, it will also make you feel proud and over the moon.
Cute Notes - If your kid is learning to read, leave a cute note on his/her study table, on the refrigerator or on the door. Saying things like 'I LOVE YOU' or '30 minutes TV/PLAY TIME' will make any child's dream come true. This is one of the many things that will make any child smile.