- 49 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- News Tantrik 'rapes' 21-year-old for Nikah Halala after husband gives Triple Talaq
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Your partner's mood swings during pregnancy can sometimes get on your nerves especially when you are on the receiving end.
If your wife shouts at you and keeps finding fault with you every moment, then it would be wise to keep your calm and understand that it is just a temporary phase that won't last too long.
How long do pregnancy mood swings last? If they last longer than three weeks, it is better to consult your health care provider.
Generally, these pregnancy mood swings occur in some women in the first trimester due to hormonal changes. But most of the women gradually get accustomed to them.
But as a husband, you must be able to cope with emotional mood swings during pregnancy in order to be patient with her. Read on to know how....
How To Face Her Pregnancy Mood Swings
Remember that the whole phase is temporary. If you can control your frustration for some time, you can get through easily.
Don't Go Personally
Remember that your wife is not yelling at you. Its her hormones shouting. Once they subside, she'll be fine.
Work On The Reasons
See that she is fed on time. Ensure that her blood pressure and blood sugar are stable. Such things will at least help her a bit in keeping her moods stable.
Hire A Servant Maid
It is good to have domestic help to make tasks easy for both of you. When you reduce workload, both of you can reduce frustration. Apart from the above, if you have any ideas please share them with us.