- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 01 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 16 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 18 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Who Is MC Stan? Everything You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Contestant
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah Injury: BCCI President Sourav Ganguly gives this big update on India pacer
- Automobiles Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- News PM Modi to officially launch 5G services in India today
- Finance October Dividend: Tata Group Stock Fixes Record Date For 2nd Interim Dividend
- Technology Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for October 1; Get Extra Diamonds, Loot Crates
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
My friends keep telling me these stories about how their children are influenced by daily soaps. Daily soaps have now become a live picture of the Indian society and debate on whether the picture is true or not is the hot topic. If we look at a wider aspect, it's the effect of television on children. From just making them westernised, it has now gone to the extent of effecting them emotionally and also building up their ideas of the society. After listening to all the stories of my friends and the effect of television on children, here are some solutions I came up with.
How to prevent effect of television on children -
1.Restrict Television Shows – If children today are getting effects due to daily soaps and television shows, parents are to be blamed for it. To stop the affect and proper building up of their personality, it is best to restrict their access to television. The fact that television is a source of learning cannot be denied. Thus, allows him shows which are good for his growth.
2.Explain Him Television Content – Most of the time due to immature understanding, children may inherit the negative side of a show. Thus, it is important on the part of the parent to explain him the situation so that he can view right aspect of the show.
3.Declare A TV Time – Make the child used to TV time of the day. He should not be missing it during the day. Not make him habituated. Habit is a bad thing. Only if you declare a television time, will he accept it.
4.Grow With Time – Another way to handle the effect of television on children is to help him grow from one show to the other. As he grows up, you can allow him to watch some shows which were previously restricted. He needs to be at power with time and so, as he matures he is prepared to take in whatever is being showed.
5.Discuss Television Shows – One of the best way is to discuss the shows with the children. It is very true for teenagers. This is the time when they are building up their decisions about the society and thus, they take in everything which they see. Thus, discussion is important to understand their thought and to work towards it.
Try these five ways to handle the effect on television on children and watch the changes. It incorporate these changes, you might have to t down on some daily soaps yourself but then it's worth it.
- menDheeraj Dhoopar: Most Appealing Actor In Black! See PICS
- bollywood wardrobeKasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Actress Erica Fernandes Exudes Festive Vibes In A Sober Pristine White Suit
- pulseWorld Television Day 2019: 15 Unknown And Interesting Facts About Television
- wellnessWatching Too Much TV Can Increase The Risk of This Disease
- wellnessWatching Television For Long Increases Risk Of This Disease
- wellnessSitting & Watching Television For Long Can Cause This Problem
- newsStudy Says Binge-watching Television Can Severely Affect Your Sleep
- bollywood wardrobeDid You Know Divyanka Tripathi Made Her Mehendi Ceremony Earrings Herself?
- bollywood wardrobeDivyanka Weds Vivek -- Their Wedding Pictures You've Not Seen Before!
- bollywood wardrobeHot News: Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Are Finally Hitched!
- bollywood wardrobe#Exclusive: Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Make A Stylish Couple At Their Sangeet Ceremony
- bollywood wardrobeLisa Haydon Is The Sexiest Television Diva In The Boldest Of Black