- 8 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 11 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 13 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 14 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
Younger siblings' suspicions have been confirmed: Parents, especially mothers, favour their 'precious first borns' (PFBs) over the children they have later. Mothers in their young age might be more tolerant to the baby tantrums than they get older. Their inexperience in handling babies will make them more caring to their PFBs than later children.
Mothers will go to any extent in the care of their PFBs. Among examples of attention lavished on the PFBs, mothers admit to rubbing shampoo into their own eyes to test it doesn't sting, pulling prams backwards for miles to avoid direct sunlight and even sterilising the steriliser. Others change their newborns so regularly they go through 150 nappies a week, while some spend half an hour bathing just their baby's head.
However by the time the next children are born, mothers are used to the presence of a baby around them. 'NSCs' -
Neglected Subsequent Children - are regularly left to scream for attention, play with toys that the dog has licked and stew in their own juices until their parents are ready to deal with them. While most mums will confess to having checked on their sound asleep firstborns several times a night, whilst Neglected Subsequent Children are liable to bawl for an age before we even notice.
The term PFB and NSCs were coined by members of the parenting website Mumsnet.
- postnatalExcellent Tips For Changing Nappies
- insyncAdult Nappies Make Catwalk Debut In Tokyo!
- hair careDandruff Is Toxic But There Are Certain Easy Ways To Stop It Without Having To Step Out!
- fashion trendsAmazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Ethnic Wear, Books And Anti-COVID Masks For Your Daily Needs
- hair care8 Hair Washing Mistakes That Are Destroying Your Hair
- hair careWhy You Shouldn't Wash Your Hair Every Day!
- hair careHow To Wash Your Hair The Right Way!
- hair careSimple DIY Egg Shampoo Recipes That You Can't Skip During Weekend
- hair careTips For Shampooing Your Hair In The Right Way
- skin careMakeup Products You Must Never Use Every Day
- hair careReasons Why You Need To Use A Clarifying Shampoo
- hair careTry These All-Natural Herbal Shampoo Recipes For Amazing Hair