- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
George helps the children to influence artificial intelligence all by themselves. The pieces should be moved around the board and must reach a final destination. A die will decide the movements of the pieces. When a piece comes to a square occupied by another piece, it will be pushed the next unoccupied square.
The Gorges that criss cross the paths inspire the name of the game. A piece can pass a gorge, only if it is helped by another piece. The helper piece can decide whether the piece should get out of the gorge or leave it to perish in the gorge. In other words, the helper piece may either act as a villain or a hero.
Gorge can be played in three ways. In the first type, two people can play against each other. In the second type, one can play against the computer. The third version is of one computer playing against another computer. The children can decide whether they have to play against a good or bad opponent.
The result of this game is that the children themselves observe, what sort of behavioural problems that this artificially intelligent machine develops. Its actions may be either aggressive or defensive. The Gorge can hit your computer on March 3rd of 2009.