- 36 min ago Sahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 16 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- News Cheetah arrival misses Aug 15 deadline
- Sports Angela Lee - Xiong Jing Nan trilogy headlines ONE Fight Night 2
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha VS Raksha Bandhan Day 6 Box Office Collection: Both The Films Witness Big Drop
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Miniratna Stock For Target Price Of Rs 120: ICICI Securities
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
A research by psychologist Jennifer Linder, states that the cartoon characters are actually turning kids into yobs. Many primary school pupils imitate the verbal aggression as in Pokeman. The behavioural problems of kids in classrooms can be compared to the types of shows watched by pupils as young as seven. There is ample evidence physical aggression on TV is associated with increases in aggressive behaviour.
Shows aimed at children aged seven or older were found to contain the highest level of physical violence, nearly three times as much as shows aimed at 14-year-olds.
Now, don't you think that it is time to let those cute characters enter the home only with your permission?
- wellness9 Important Tips About Lovemaking Given By Psychologists That Can Help You!
- wellnessDo You Think Psychiatrist & Psychologists Are The Same?
- pulseRate Your Boss Performance
- pulseMaking New Yearâ€™s Resolutions A Near Pointless Exercise
- pulseHow Can The Lost Wallet Find Its Way To Your Pocket?
- kidsBe Confident To Win The Exams!
- disorders cureEating Blueberries May Keep Your Memory Intact In Old Age
- wellness17 Foods That May Help Increase Oxytocin Levels Naturally
- lifeHappy Birthday September Born: 12 Personality Traits That Make Them Charming
- lifeHappy Birthday August Born: 12 Personality Traits That Make Them Beautiful
- lifeHappy Birthday July Born: 12 Personality Traits That Make Them Special
- life12 Personality Traits Of People Born In The Month Of June That Make Them Special