- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Novel initiative Navi Mumbai-based Campus One has come up with a web-based SMS facility through which schools can send messages and updates about any activity in the school Intended to bring about effective communication with regard to student's growth, performance results the firm has ensured that system be user-friendly and execute the task with little hassle Presently used by fthe education institutions, the web SMS can avail easily for a nominal cost and with unlimited texting facility.
It's perhaps the most viable solution to the issue of communication gap often faced by the parents and school management in matters relating to acquire information about their ward's education and academic activities.Navi Mumbai based IT firm has now developed software that could come as boon for both the parties.
The firm CampusOne has come up with a web-based SMS facility through which schools can send messages and updates about any activity in the school. "It's the close contact with various education institutions that prompted us to set up such a technology.
Often parents and school management have to encounter incidents solely due to some miscommunication on either party. Taking this into consideration we decided to develop software that could be used to bridge this gap efficiently," said client consultant Sameeta Dabral.
Intended to bring about effective communication with regard to student's growth, performance results the firm has ensured that system be userfriendly and execute the task with little hassle. "The primary aim is to enhance the communication between schools and colleges. Being a web-based solution, the software functions are very user friendly.
the clients can send web SMS on issues regarding reminder of cancellation of a class, status of admission, reminder of the exam schedule. The software also enables to send personalized SMSs thereby communicating with the parents individually about their child," Dabral said. Presently used by several education institutions, the web SMS can avail easily for a nominal cost and with unlimited texting facility. A unique TRAI registered ID and mobile numbers of all parents concerned is all that's required to set the software in motion. "We provide a unique registration ID ex the school name to send message. To the rate of as low as 0.60 paise to 0.40 paisa.
customer can sent unlimited text in SMS which gets automatically split into 160 characters. The service extended by the company is secured and encrypted. This should resolve the unnecessary haggles that occur over certain information that parents miss out or are not informed by the management," Dabral added.