- 7 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 8 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 8 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 9 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Couples who wish to become parents may need to keep an eye on the ovulation days. In fact, couples who don't wish to become parents may also need to know about the ovulation days.
Pregnancy needs to be a planned thing. Following safe birth control methods is better than going for an abortion in case of an unplanned pregnancy.
Also Read: Ways To Know Whether You Are Pregnant
Now, here are some more interesting facts regarding ovulation.
A sperm cell can stay alive for 3-5 days after it enters the body of a woman. But a released egg waits for only 6-12 hours. If fertilisation occurs before that, pregnancy may occur.
If your cycle lasts for 30-31 days, your ovulation days could be around 11-14th days. Keeping this rough idea in mind, you can plan your intimacy.
Also Read: What Does Brown Discharge Indicate?
Another clue that indicates ovulation is cervical fluid. Mucus is released by the cervix. The purpose behind it is the smooth movement of the sperm cell till it reaches the egg.
Some women can instinctively know their ovulation dates as they tend to experience mild pain during the middle of the monthly cycle.
Also Read: Reasons For Sudden Increase In Breast Size
During the period of ovulation, women tend to look more attractive. This happens without their knowledge more due to the body's internal environment. The voice might also change. The tone of the voice might turn higher than usual.
Even the sense of smell gets heightened during ovulation. A man who smells good will surely turn on a woman who is in the ovulation days.
Also Read: Ways To Buildup Sperm