- News Terror business as usual at Balakot a year after it was hit
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
If you are a woman trying to conceive, it is advisable to eat foods that boost fertility for a few months before trying to get pregnant.
When you create the ideal environment in your body, getting pregnant could become easier. Here is a recipe of a smoothie that is said to boost fertility.
Also Read: Is Your Semen Healthy?
But before trying it out, talk to your doctor once to ensure that your health permits all the ingredients used in the smoothie. Read on...
Your first step is to add any green leafy vegetable like spinach to the blender. Wash spinach leaves before using them. One cup of spinach leaves would be enough.
If your doctor allows you to use whey protein powder, add it to the blender. This is just to ensure that your blood sugar levels don't go haywire after drinking the smoothie.
Also Read: Myths About Lovemaking During Pregnancy
Get a cup of coconut water or even coconut milk and add it to the blender.
Add a handful of flax seeds or chia seeds to the blender. You can also use a small slice of avocado to get some healthy fat into your smoothie.
Also Read: Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
Get a handful of berries. You can either choose cherries, blueberries or even black berries. Add them to the blender.
Blend the mixture slowly. Blend it till the texture is soft and dilute. If required, add some water to make it drinkable.
Consume it first. After 5 minutes of drinking this smoothie, drink a cup of lemon water.
Also Read: What Happens During The First Twelve Months Of Life?