- 20 min ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Upto 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 1 hr ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News WhatsApp bans 2.3 million Indian accounts banned in August: Report
- Finance Top 4 High-Value Large Cap Companies With Almost No Debt
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Sports Pitch invasion after football match results in over 100 deaths in Indonesia
- Movies Kantara Day 2 Box Office Collection: Positive Reviews Send The Numbers Up High
- Automobiles Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Becoming a father can make you feel proud but the responsibility of your life doesn't end there. In fact, it starts from there. You might need to make certain changes to your life and lifestyle the moment you plan for kids.
From making small sacrifices to start focusing on health, you might need to do so many things to call yourself a good father.
So, let us discuss a few such things here.
Plan Your Finances
Raising kids requires lots of resources. It is therefore better to plan pregnancy when you are financially well off. Both medical and educational expenses today are skyrocketing. To provide a secure and a happy life to your children, you may need to settle down well in life.
Maintain Healthy Lifestyle
Unless you are healthy, your sperm won't be healthy. Make sure you workout regularly at least before you plan pregnancy. Visit a doctor and go for a routine checkup to know about your current health status.
Quit Smoking And Drinking
Smoking and other band habits damage your health, sperm and even your DNA. Enjoy your parties after a few years and do that sacrifice for your kids now.
Change Your Behaviour
When you raise kids, you may need to show your good side and hide your bad side in order to avoid spoiling your kids. Control your temper, develop patience and try to be sober in front of your kids. They look up to you.
Be An Example
Lead by example and watch your thoughts, words and deeds. Your kids try to imitate you. Therefore, be a great father and before that, be a good human being.
- basicsTips And Tricks For New Parents To Cope With Sleepless Nights
- basics5 Scientifically-Backed Reasons Why You Should Never Spank Your Child
- babyAlexander Disease In Infants: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- babyMozambique Sees First Wild Polio Case Since 1992; Pandemic May Have Caused Children To Miss Polio Vaccination
- basicsWhat Expectant Dads Need To Anticipate During The Trimesters, Labor And Delivery
- basicsJ&K Administration Extends Child Care Leave To ‘Single Male Employees’
- kidsChildren Exercised Less During COVID Lockdown – 4 Tips To get Them Moving Again
- kidsRajasthan Govt Defers Class 12 Practical Exams Due To Spike In COVID Cases
- healthParliament Passes Surrogacy Bill; Seeks To Constitute National Surrogacy Board
- kidsOver 33 Lakh Children In India Malnourished; Maharashtra, Bihar And Gujarat Tops The List
- basicsCOVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- womenNusrat Jahan Case: The Politics Of Birth Registration And Father's Name