- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 18 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Movies Raksha Bandhan Day 4 Box Office Collection: A Lackluster Weekend For Akshay Kumar's Film
- News Independence Day 2022: From Kashmir To Delhi, India put under heavy security cover for 75th I-Day celebration
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
You and your partner might be ready to have a baby, but is your body ready for it too? Well, here are some of the signs to look into before you plan to get pregnant.
Being fertile is important for a woman. When you are fertile and ovulating, there are higher chances of you getting pregnant faster and easier, without having much complications.
One of the obvious signs of high fertility in women is tenderness in the breasts. Apart from this, you will also feel a change in the sex drive, spotting during the middle of your cycle and, in some cases, you will also experience cramping and pain in the abdomen.
According to experts, you will start to notice these signs about five days before you ovulate. Ovulation usually occurs between 12 and 14 days before your period starts.
This is calculated on an average basis, and it could be a couple of days earlier or later, depending on your menstrual cycle.
So, if you are wondering if you are currently fertile or not, well here are some of the signs you'll need to pay a serious attention to.
If you ignore these signs during the month, you can take the chance of trying to conceive, but there is a 50-50 possibility of you getting a positive pregnancy test:
One of the most obvious signs of fertility is when the EWCM (egg-white cervical mucus) is thin, stretchy and looks like an egg white. This helps the sperms to glide through the vagina and up to the awaiting egg.
The Wet Feeling
When the cervical fluid becomes thinner and stretchier as ovulation approaches, this fluid also becomes more abundant and women feel a lot more wetter and uncomfortable. This is another sign to look into.
Breasts Feel Tender
When the progesterone level increases in the body, it causes the breasts to feel tender during ovulation. If you witness this sensitivity, you are probably going to or are already ovulating.
Feeling A Little High On Love
It is believed that women feel a little naughty at the time of ovulation and all to blame on those nerve-ending hormones. If you feel a little frisky than usual, it is a sign of you being fertile.
Spotting occurs when the egg bursts through the follicle during ovulation. This spotting can also occur at the time of ovulation or before too.
One side cramping is terrible and more than 90 percent of the women face this problem every month just before their cycle. This fertile pain, called mittelschmerz, can be treated with a few home remedies.
Feel Like A Balloon?
The shift in hormones that takes place during ovulation is the likely cause of this bloating. If you experience this bloating, it is advisable to sip on warm water during the day to help get rid of it.
Menstrual migraines are one of the most common signs of high fertility. Green tea or lemon juice is the best remedy to solve this problem at the time of ovulation.
- wellnessWorld TB Day 2022: How Does Tuberculosis Affect Fertility? (Expert Article)
- disorders cureExpert Article: What Is Hyperspermia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- wellnessShilajit: Know The Health Benefits And Side Effects Of This Naturally Occurring Substance From Himalayas
- prenatalExpert Article: Diabetes Mellitus And Fertility - Myths And Facts
- basicsWorld Population Day 2021: The Impact Of The COVID-19 Pandemic On Fertility
- wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Onion Juice: Weight Loss, Fertility, Diabetes And Many More
- nutritionWhy Should You Consume Dates Soaked In Milk?
- basicsPregnancy After Stem Cell Transplantation: What You Need To Know
- wellnessAmazing Health Benefits Of Sea Moss, Side Effects And How To Consume
- wellnessPCOS Cases Are Rising Under Lockdown: Tips To Manage PCOS At Home
- wellnessCOVID-19: Does The Coronavirus Affect Male Fertility?
- disorders cureHow Does Cancer Treatment Affect Fertility In Men And Women?