- 20 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Miscarriages are devastating. It is one of the most terrible things that can happen to a woman who is wanting to start a family with the one whom she loves.
Whether the miscarriage happened due to an accident or it was due to your fault, it is never easy to cope up with the mess. When a woman undergoes a miscarriage, she needs to be more careful the next time she plans to have a baby.
After a miscarriage, especially the first, there are 70 per cent chances of you having another miscarriage.
Also Read: What Increases The Risk For A Miscarriage?
According to experts, it is said that when a woman undergoes this drastic pain, there are a lot of bodily changes that take place in the woman's body.
She becomes mentally and physically weak, she also undergoes a lot of psychological pressure, which might even put her into depression.
The worst is when she gets her first period after the miscarriage. According to health experts, the period after a miscarriage can be a little dangerous to a woman.
Also Read: Top 8 Foods That Cause Miscarriage
Since she has bled a lot through the miscarriage, there are chances that she will bleed a little more than usual during her first period after a miscarriage.
So, ladies, here are 5 things that you should know about a miscarriage, why don't you take a look at this read:
A Heavy Period After A Miscarriage: If you still continue to bleed after 2 weeks post your miscarriage, you need to get it checked at the doctor. On the other hand, if you still continue to bleed after you get your period, post the 7 days, there could be a possibility that there is a tissue that is lodged in your reproductive system.
Irregular Period: If you are having an irregular period after a miscarriage, it is due to a hormonal imbalance. In these cases, this could be due to your body healing from the loss of your child. Once your hormones are back to being regular, you will begin to have regular periods.
Bleeding, The Second Time: In some situations, a woman might bleed twice in the month. When this problem occurs, doctors state that this is because of the placenta being released from the uterus, which normally occurs during the initial miscarriage.
Normal Periods After A Miscarriage: If it has been about a month after your miscarriage and you have not yet got your period, it is said that in most cases, this is no cause for an alarm.
Cramps Or Miscarriage: In some cases, women are often confused about period cramping and a miscarriage. If you believe that you have miscarried and did not confirm your pregnancy with your doctor, take an appointment as soon as possible for a checkup.