- 14 min ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 3 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 4 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Preview, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Team News, Head-to-Head, Playing XI, TV Timing, Live Streaming
- News Trade wars generating uncertainity: Sitharaman
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Ovulation is the process by which a women's body produces and releases an egg to be fertilised by a sperm cell, leading to reproduction. Ovulation most often occurs halfway through the menstrual cycle, the average cycle lasts 28 days counting from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period.
There is a fertile window that a woman has each month that can range from 2 to 10 days before or after ovulation occurs. Research findings suggest that women tend to look more beautiful during their ovulation than other days in the month.
These can be due to various reasons, and is so prominent that men notice this change and can even feel the fertility she gives out. Here are 5 reasons why women look beautiful during ovulation:
1. During ovulation the female body tries to seek out and attract the healthiest, most virile mate in hopes of reproducing and making strong, healthy babies. It does this essentially by being as 'womanly' as it possibly can. A woman during her ovulation unconsciously tries to attract a male as this is when she is most fertile; this is noticed in a heightened tendency to pay attention to ones looks. Ovulating women often put themselves out a little more, feeling and behaving in a more provocative and flirty manner despite their best interests- this typically manifests itself in lingering looks, sexier clothing and higher heels. Also, ovulation is also reflected in sexual preferences as women tend to be attracted to more masculine men during these times than others.
2. During ovulation estrogen levels rise boosting blood flow giving rosier cheeks and redder lips. That is one of the main signs showing that women are more beautiful during ovulation.
3. Another reason why women look beautiful during ovulation is because they experience a physical change during this time. Waists shrink about half an inch giving them a more curvaceous and shapely silhouette, pupils increase in diameter and breasts are likely to be more symmetrical during this time. This is how women look good during ovulation.
4. Answers to the mystery of how women look good during ovulation were found when research discovered that women reported feeling less stressed during ovulation than at other times of the month, had fewer headaches, and could detect a more 'positive' mood about themselves.
5. Reasons why women look beautiful during ovulation not only include physical characteristics, as it is noticed that women smell better and have a shriller high-pitched voice during their fertile phase. Men find this attractive and it adds to the allure and sexiness in a woman.
The time of ovulation for a woman is a time when her body does everything in its power to get her to conceive, which is why women look beautiful during ovulation. So for all the women out there, you are more irresistible than ever when you are ovulating. Use this power carefully, unless of course, you are going the family way.