- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you are a new mother who has given birth to a baby with a low birth weight, then there is an exceptional home remedy that can help nourish your baby.
It is very important to take care of an infant well, because, if we neglect a child's health during infancy, it can cause certain health complications that may become worse as the child gets older.
Now, there are many health complications that can arise during childbirth, which can have long-term effects on the infants.
One such complication is a child being born with a low birth weight.
A child is said to have a low birth weight, when its weight is below 2.5 kg. A healthy weight for a newborn infant is between 2.5 kg to 4.2 kg.
When a child has a low birth weight, it can cause certain developmental defects which could remain permanent.
Also, a low birth weight baby tends to have a weaker immune system.
So, here is a home remedy that can help make a low birth weight baby stronger.
• Almond Paste - 1 teaspoon
• Honey - 1 teaspoon
This home remedy to nourish low birth weight babies can work very well, when you give it to your baby regularly.
Also, keep in mind that this remedy can be given to infants only after 3 months of age and breastfeeding is a must, along with using this remedy.
Almond is rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids that can nourish every cell in the infant's body and also aid weight gain.
Honey is rich in antioxidants that can strengthen the immune system of the child to prevent a number of diseases.
Method Of Preparation
• Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a small cup.
• Mix the ingredients well to form a smooth mixture.
• You can feed this mixture to the baby, once a day, after a meal, for 2 months.