- 7 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 22 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 40 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 52 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- News Karnataka By-polls Results: 11 rebels labelled defectors by their parties win again on BJP seats
- Movies Will Yash Dub For Himself In KGF: Chapter 2's Tamil Version?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A gentle massage can do wonders for your baby. Massaging the baby on a regular basis plays an important role in the growth and development of the baby.
It makes the baby's bone strong and maintains a healthy body. It helps the baby to have a sound sleep and remain active and cheerful.
It calms and soothes the little one's skin, eases his/her tummy and provides a proper nourishment to the delicate skin. Most importantly, it enables the baby to remain in a mother's warmth for a longer period of time.
But, there is often a confusion in choosing the best oil for the baby's skin. Some parents prefer using essential oils, whereas some swear by vegetable oils.
Choosing the right oil for massaging the baby is crucial. It is always advisable to take the suggestion of a doctor and choose the oil accordingly.
However, there are a few good highly beneficial oils that are commonly recommended for a baby's massage. Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the effective baby oils that can be used on a baby's skin. Read on to know more about it.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil makes the best choice of oils. It is lighter in texture, gets easily absorbed on to the skin and provides a cooling effect to the body. Applying a same amount of baby oil to a baby's body will moisturise the baby's skin and make it supple. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of this oil makes it an ideal choice for a baby's skin.
Mustard oil: Mustard oil provides a warming effect on the baby's skin. But, it cannot be applied directly on to the baby's skin. It should be mixed with any other essential oil and then applied. It relaxes the baby's body and provides a soothing effect.
Olive oil: Olive oil is a popular massage oil that can be used for babies. It is totally safe to use this oil on the baby's skin. It is highly used for massaging purposes in the western countries.
Almond oil: Almond oil is loaded with vitamin E. Almond oil is enriched with nutrients that offer a complete protection for a baby's skin. It can also be used as a bathing oil. It relaxes the baby and provides better sleep.
Castor oil: Castor oil is another effective oil that can be used to massage the baby. It is recommended to use this oil before taking bath. It treats dry skin and hydrates the baby's body to a great extent. It is a highly recommended oil to be used for massaging purposes.