- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A baby's hands always have to be clean, no matter what. This is one of the important parenting tips to keep in mind. As soon as your baby begins to crawl, make sure you keep a check on his little palms. It is only common that a baby puts his fingers constantly in the mouth. Mums have to keep cleansing their palms with a clean cloth or a baby wipe. Washing their hands at regular intervals also does wonders.
When you wash your baby's palms, you should remember to wipe them dry. Keeping their palms wet will cause skin irritations and other problems as they generally clench their hands, most of the time. Trimming their finger nails is also vitally important and should be done on a weekly basis.
There are simple ways to keep your baby's hands clean. Take a look at how you can keep them smelling sweet and shining bright:
Warm water is the safest way to keep your baby's hand clean. After your baby has crawled up to you, make sure you dip his palms into a mug of warm water.
The best way to keep baby's hands clean is with the help of a cotton ball. Keep cotton soaked in a jar of water. Every time your baby has finished his share of crawling, wipe his fingers with the wet cotton. Don't forget to wipe his hands dry after that.
Keeping baby hands clean with a wet wipe is a fine option. There are a variety of wet wipes available in the market that can be used to keep away germs.
After your baby has finished crawling, make sure you apply an antiseptic lotion on the palms. This will instantly kill the germs from their little palms. Wash their hands with water and wipe dry.
With A Little Bubbles
The best way to keep your baby's hands clean is to dip his/her fingers in a mug or glass filled with bubbles. This trick will work as your tiny tot will be fascinated by the bubbles.