- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies RRR Release Update: Makers Announce Two Dates; Film Might Clash With Bachchan Pandey This Holi
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal downs Khachanov to secure fourth-round berth
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- News 33 people test Covid-19 positive at SAI Bengaluru, 16 of them hockey players
- Finance These 5 Things We Could Expect From The Upcoming Budget 2022
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Running a family with a baby at home can be quite difficult as you have no idea what the kid will need. As you get used to the baby, you will be able to understand the child and its needs better. You will be facing a lot of sick days and you will have no clue what is happening, as the kid will not be able to explain its pain or discomfort. Toddlers' exploring days are prone to injuries. Hence, you've to be careful with your baby.
To face all these situations, the best option is to talk to your pediatrician and have a baby medicine kit at home. You might not be sure what is in store for you. Hence, you should be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. You should be ready to treat an infant's fevers, rashes, cuts, wounds and other common baby ailments. The list is never ending. So, always have a first aid kit for babies at home that can save a lot time, money and a whole lot of tears.
The following are a few must-have items in baby medicine kit. Keeping these drug store at hand will keep you ready for anything your active baby throws at you.
Bandages and Gauze Pads
Bandages of different sizes should be a must-have item in baby medicine kit. This will hide the scars that will make the tears disappear quickly. Gauze pads and tapes can be used for more serious wounds. You will also need cleaning agents and ointments before using these.
A good pair of sharp scissors will be useful in a first aid kit for babies. This is useful to cut the gauze or any other cloth in case of emergency. Care should be taken to keep this away from your child to prevent accidents. A pair of regular scissors is also fine as long as it serves the purposes.
This is one of the must-have items in baby medicine kit. As you will not be sure of the situation that you are going to face, it is better to ensure that you are ready with both. The hot and cold packs can be used to reduce swelling and relieve pain of minor injuries. You can stock up your medicine kit with instant hot/cold packs that you get in any medical store.
Pain Medication/ Fever Reliever
Care should be taken before stocking these medicines in the first aid kit for babies. You should consult your doctor first and see which is best suited for your child. Pain can be a big deal for your child, but try avoid any medication until absolutely necessary. Also have a good amount of commonly used paracetamol for the fever.
If your child has food allergies, then this is one of the must-have items in baby medicine kit. It is difficult to keep away every food that your child is allergic to, especially when you are at a restaurant or travelling. Hence, an oral dosage of antihistamine will help reduce the potential reaction. This can be useful for stings, bites and other skin reactions.
- babyWays To Keep Your Baby Cool This Summer
- babyHow To Deal With Stress When You Have A Newborn?
- baby7 Mistakes That New Parents Must Never Make
- babyHow Often Should I Bathe My Newborn Baby?
- babyExcellent Tricks To Sterilise Baby Bottles
- postnatalTips For Mothers To Cope With Tiredness After Baby
- postnatalExcellent Tips For Changing Nappies
- babyWhy Babies Should Sleep In Their Own Bed
- prenatalDo Babies Lose Weight When Teething?
- babyBlood In Baby's Stool: Know The Reasons
- babyBaby Products You Don't Need
- babyThe Coolest Newborn Baby Photos