- 2 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 6 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News Kerala PFI rally: Father of boy who raised provocative slogans arrested
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Finance Which Bank Is Offering Maximum Interest Rates On FD After Recent Hike: Check Latest Rates
- Technology Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Shopping for a newborn is a massive task. Apart from it being a necessity, there is also some amount of branding, advertising and peer pressure that influences the choices of parents when they are shopping for their newborn.
If you want to keep the bills under check, you need to know what your baby doesn't need just yet. There are some baby products you don't need to splurge on. You can easily skip these and do baby shopping for less.
Most of the baby products you don't need are luxuries. It would be awesome to have a nursing pillow but you can do just fine without it. It might take some effort on your part to warm the baby's bottle, but a bottle warmer is not an absolute necessity.
Here are some things that you can strike of your baby shopping list.
The old fashioned way of warming the bottle in hot water works just fine. Do not use the microwave to heat milk bottles. It creates hot spots that might burn your baby's mouth.
They do look cute but most babies do not sleep on baby pillows. You will need full size pillows to prop up your little bundle of joy.
You can use the quick way to sterilise the bottles without boiling. But most doctors will still advise you to boil the bottles to sterilise them 100 percent.
It feels nice to have a nursing pillow, but it might be one luxury that you could deny yourself. You can do without a nursing pillow.
This is basically a play station for babies who have not yet learned to turn over. It actually serves the purpose for a few months only. It is much more cost effective to buy a baby crib with activities.
Their is no guarantee that your baby will be soothen by the vibrating chair. In fact, it makes perfect sense to skip this baby product and soothe your baby by rocking him/her yourself.
A changing table is going to be defunct once your baby learns to crawl, which happens in 6 months time. It is much more economical to change diapers on the floor or on a dresser than being careful all the while. A changing table is the perfect example of what your baby doesn't need in terms of luxury.
- babyWays To Keep Your Baby Cool This Summer
- babyHow To Deal With Stress When You Have A Newborn?
- baby7 Mistakes That New Parents Must Never Make
- babyHow Often Should I Bathe My Newborn Baby?
- babyExcellent Tricks To Sterilise Baby Bottles
- postnatalTips For Mothers To Cope With Tiredness After Baby
- postnatalExcellent Tips For Changing Nappies
- babyWhy Babies Should Sleep In Their Own Bed
- prenatalDo Babies Lose Weight When Teething?
- babyBlood In Baby's Stool: Know The Reasons
- babyMust-Have Items In Baby Medicine Kit
- babyThe Coolest Newborn Baby Photos