- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
However, there is no reason to panic, unless until it is really causing a negative effect on your infant's health and growth. Have a look at some common baby behaviours, which will help you in monitoring your newborn's development.
5 common baby behaviour:
1.Crying: Crying is common with babies. They might cry due to hunger, fatigue, discomfort or just like that. Some babies might cry only during the day or some might cry throughout the night. If they do not stop crying for a long time, contact your paediatrician.
2.Sleeping: Everyone knows that a baby sleep for about 20 hours day. However, there sleeping patter varies a lot, they might sleep for less than 30 minutes or might sleep continuously for up to 3 - 4 hours. Some might not sleep until very late in the night, while they sleep well during the day. Try out some sleeping tips that will help you.
3.Feeding: The feeding pattern of a newborn changes day to day. On the day they are born, they need to be forcefully fed. Even if it means, feeding them while they are asleep. Once they get accustomed to suckling, they might demand to be fed frequently. Since, their stomach is very small, they need to be fed at regular intervals.
4.Sight: Sometimes you might notice that your baby is squinting. This happens because, he is still not able to focus properly on what he is seeing. They are able to make out movements as well as black and white shades. After the first month they have more control over their eye muscles and can recognise things more easily.
5.Others: Grasping things, sucking on fingers and toes, wriggling arms, kicking legs constantly etc. are some of the other common baby behaviour that you'll notice in your newborn. This way you baby is developing his or her reflexes well.
These are some of the baby behaviour patterns that are common in most infants. As said earlier, there is no need to panic, unless you notice a large difference in the baby like not feeding, not passing urine or crying continuously. So, stay alert.