- News Assam jobs: Eligibility criteria to be relaxed
- Technology Top 2 Ways To Fix Waiting For This Message Error On Whatsapp
- Sports Bologna 2-3 Milan: Mihajlovic back on hosts' bench but Bonaventura strike proves decisive
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
It isn't just the national capital Delhi, but the number of swine flu (H1N1) cases seems to be escalating drastically in Punjab as well. 58 people have been tested positive and 9 of them have succumbed to swine flu just in one month- July 2017.
If we are to look at the statistics provided by the Union Health Ministry then there have been around 800 deaths due to swine flu and infecting over 16,000 people across the country.
According to the recent report issued by the Health Ministry, Maharashtra has reported the highest number of swine flu positive cases -3450, followed by Tamil Nadu (2935), Karnataka (2732), Telangana (1474), Kerala (1285), Gujarat (549) and Delhi (517).
It is not just the positive cases but even the maximum deaths were reported from Maharashtra - 358, followed by Gujarat (107), Kerala (70) and Rajasthan (59).
Swine flu was a pandemic in 2009, but now the experts say that the flu is in the community and is considered as yet another human flu virus.
Hence, to prevent the virus from infecting you, it is highly important to boost the immune system.
Listed here are few natural foods that helps to boost the immunity and prevent swine flu.
The curcumin contained in turmeric is known for its rich antioxidant properties. It helps in boosting our immunity. Just add half a teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm milk and drink it before going to bed.
Ginger is a natural antibiotic. Take few fresh ginger pieces, boil it and then consume it in the form of tea. It helps in boosting the immunity level.
Honey is known to contain natural glucose and also possesses anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. Add a teaspoon of honey in warm water along with a bit of lemon and drink this early in the morning . It helps to boost the immune system.
Tulsi is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fugal and anti-inflammatory properties. Chewing few tulsi leaves or even drinking a cup of tulsi tea in the morning helps in boosting one's immunity level.
Neem is one of the best known ayurvedic herbs having antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Boil water, add few fresh neem leaves or a pinch of neem powder to it and keep it for about 10 minute. Strain it and then drink once a day. It acts as a natural immune booster.