- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
A cup of tea early in morning is something that might give you the kick to start off your day. But have you ever heard one drinking wine to begin the day? Well, this might soon be true.
A team of five researchers from Tocklai Tea Research Institute in Assam have developed wine from tea and is believed to be extremely healthy.
The scientists from the department of Mycology and Micro-Biology from the premiere institute have developed three varieties of tea wine - CTC wine, Orthodox wine and Green tea wine.
After launching the tea wine officially during Tocklai Tea Research Association (TRA) annual general meeting, the Institute's Director, Dr Anup Kumar Baruah announced that the tea wine from the three varieties of tea so far is in the pipeline to go commercial.
Dr Prasanta Dutta, the scientist who led the team, said work was in process since the last part of 2015 till a week ago. He said it is a residue-free wine prepared from organic, pesticide-free green tea.
Health Benefits Of Tea Wine:
According to the scientists, the polyphenols presents in tea wine will help to prevent cardiovascular diseases, controls sugar, fights off cold, prevents dementia and some cancers.
(With Agency Inputs)