- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
People take many precautionary measures to safeguard their houses from robbers, such as installing closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and alarm system, deploying security guards etc. But recently, an elderly couple proved that all you need to protect your home from trespassers is courage and perseverance.
In a video released on social media, an elderly couple from Tamil Nadu can be seen chasing off two robbers only with the help of slippers, chairs and buckets.
The robbers attacked them with machetes and tried their level best to intimidate the aged couple with weapons. However, the brave duo seemed unwavering in the face of danger. They kept fighting until the robbers were forced to leave the house premise and run away.
திருட்டு பசங்க எல்லாத்துக்கும் இந்த வீடியோ பாத்தா அல்லு விடும்.என்ன #வீரம் பாசத்துக்கு முன்னாடி நான் பனி— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) 13 August 2019
பகைக்கு முன்னாடி #புலி ன்னு சொல்ர மாதிரி #மெர்சல் காட்டிட்டாங்க.இது தமிழனின் #நேர்கொண்டபார்வை
Hats-off to the elderly couples of Thirunelveli who fought with Robbers pic.twitter.com/3rLoRFZxfc
The video garnered a lot of attention on the social media as people could not stop praising the exceptional spirit of this couple.
A twitter user commented, "Presence of mind and not to give up.. Was the attitude."
Presence of mind and not to give up.. Was the attitude. @mumbaimatterz— Suresh Esaki (@EsakiSuresh) 13 August 2019
While another comment read, "Wow they should be given bravery award. They are an inspiration."
Another user, amazed with the old couple's fearlessness, wrote on twitter, "Out of the two robbers, one seems to be an old man. They thought that by wielding machetes they would scare the old couple but instead got scared when the couple bravely faced them with all their might...lesson learnt: face every challenge with courage without fearing the outcome."
Out of the two robbers, one seems to be an old man. They thought that by wielding machetes they would scare the old couple but instead got scared when the couple bravely faced them with all their might…lesson learnt: face every challenge with courage without fearing the outcome— Anirvan Chakravarty (@Aniboy009) 13 August 2019