- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A four-year-old Australian boy recently claimed that he is the reincarnation of Diana, Princess of Wales. The boy's father David Campbell - an Australian television presenter said that his son Billy Campbell has given a shocking remark when he spotted Diana's picture on a card. He said, "Look! It's me when I was a princess".
After 18 Years Of Princess Diana's Death
Billy Campbell, the boy who was born 18 years after Diana's death and currently 4 years old, is believed to be the reincarnation of the royal princess, as said by his father to the press. His father added that his connection with Diana didn't stop with the first event, as he went on to recount some specific details about the princess's childhood days and her sons, Prince William and Harry. David also said that his son would talk about the princess's older brother John Spencer, who died as a baby 10 hours after his birth.
Remembering Diana, Princess of Wales
We all know Princess Diana but in case you missed out on one of the most important and fascinating celebrity figures, here is the answer. Princess Diana was born on 1 July 1961 in England to the Spencer family, who maintained a close relationship with the British Royal Family. Before becoming the Princess of Wales, her name was Diana Frances Spencer and after her marriage to Charles (Prince of Wales) on 29 July 1981, she officially became the member of the British Royal Family and the Princess of Wales. She was just 20 years old when she got married to the prince and at this age itself, she acquired the rank of third-highest female in the UK Order of Precedence. Diana was the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry.
Death Of Princess Diana
On 31 August 1997, Princess Diana was declared dead, resulting from the serious injuries caused by the car crash in Paris. During the accident, her driver Henri Paul and companion Dodi Fayed were also pronounced dead. The investigation found that it was her driver's mistake that caused the accident as he was under the influence of prescribed drugs.
Diana's death was grieved worldwide and approximately 2.5 billion people watched her funeral, making it one of the biggest live televised events in history.