- 2 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 5 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 6 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 7 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News PM Modi inaugurates Nano Urea Liquid plant in Gandhinagar
- Technology Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Finance LIC Launches New Plan With Several Benefits: Check Key Features
- Automobiles Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Eeco To Arrive In Festive Season
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
There was a time when people used to hide their relationship status or sexual orientation. Thanks to the judgemental behaviour of people and the stereotypical behaviour of society. But now times are a changin' and people are comfortable in admitting their relationship status, preferences and orientation. Now and then many celebrities have come forward to accept their sexuality. Today we talk about some Hollywood celebrities who have accepted their orientation as an LGBTQ+ and do not care about the way people will judge them.
From Angelina Jolie to Kristen Stewart and Ellen Page / Elliot Page, from Drew Barrymore to Miley Cyrus, Amber Heard and many more, scroll down to read about those celebrities that you may not know are gay or bisexual.
Many of you may not know, Angelina Jolie has spoken and admitted about her bisexual preferences for a long time. So once the readers of the erstwhile Jane Magazine expressed that Angelina Jolie was quite attractive. To this, the Hollywood actor-director replied, "They're right to think that about me because I'm the person most likely to sleep with my female fans. I genuinely love other women. And I think they know that." ALSO READ: Stylish & Stunning, Valentina Sampaio Is Victoria's Secret's First Transgender Model
Cara Delevingne, the Suicide Squad actress and model has had relationships with several women. It was in July 2007 when she mentioned her disagreement over people insisting to label her as gay. She has also talked about how she went through depression due to this.
Amandla Stenberg, the Hunger Games actress revealed her sexual orientation in the year 2016 through a series of snaps, when she was 17 years old. In an interview with Wonderland magazine, which covers the new talent in pop culture along with fashion, music and art, Amandla said, "Yep, I am gay", adding, "I was so overcome with this profound sense of relief when I realized that I'm gay - not bi, not pan, but gay - with a romantic love for women."
Another star that admitted to being bisexual is Poison Ivy actress Drew Barrymore. She accepted herself to be interested in women and in men as well. "Do I like women sexually? Yeah, I do. Totally. I have always considered myself bisexual." The Never Been Kissed actress says, "I think a woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful."
Elliot Page (formerly Ellen Page)
In 2020, Elliot Page came out as transgender. The Juno actor was earlier known as Ellen Page, when she identified as gay.In the year 2014, during the Human Rights Campaign, Ellen Page admitted to being gay. The Inception star had then mentioned that he was "tired of lying by omission". Elliot as Ellen not only admitted her sexual orientation then but also campaigned for the LGBT+ rights.
In the year 2017, Daniel Newman revealed himself as gay through a touching and emotional YouTube video. He was volunteering at a homeless youth center when he met a girl and then he decided to reveal his sexual orientation. The Homeland and Sex and the City actor told that the girl had expressed her gratitude towards him for helping the people from the LGBT community. To this Newman asked the girl why she was thanking him. The girl said, "Because you are straight." Newman says this made him realise that he should come out as gay and stop hiding his sexual orientation.
In the year 2010, The True Blood actress Anna Paquin, became a part of The Give a Damn Campaign through a video. In the video she was seen admitting, "I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual and I give a damn." she later said that many people have confusion about relating bisexuality with being in an open relationship.
She says, "One can be bisexual and faithful at the same time." In the year 2014, she took her Twitter account to announce herself as "a proud bisexual mother of twins". "Proud to be a happily married bisexual mother. Marriage is about love, not gender."
The Rum Diary actress Amber Heard has been open about her sexual orientation for years. While she was married to Johnny Depp, she said that being married to Depp doesn't define her sexuality. In the year 2017, she also spoke about the bisexuality obsession in Hollywood. While being a part of the Pride and Prejudice event arranged by the Economist, Heard said, "I saw myself being in this unique position and having a unique responsibility. So, I bit the bullet." "If every gay man that I know personally in Hollywood came out tomorrow, then this would be a non-issue in a month," she added.
The name of pop sensation Miley Cyrus is not new among the stars who come out as queer. She has been known for her romance with Kaitlynn Carter after she divorced actor Liam Hemsworth. In the year 2015, in an interview with Time, Miley admitted having dated both men and women. She identifies as pansexual.
- fashion trendsAngelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- fashion trendsAngelina Jolie's San Diego Comic Con Look Is A Lesson In Effortless Power Dressing
- bollywood wardrobeCelebs Donning Ruling Style Trends At The 75th Golden Globe Awards
- bollywood wardrobeTop 10 Stylish Moms Of Celluloid
- fashionBrad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: 6 Ridiculously Hot Moments Of The Most Stylish Couple
- fashion trends9 Red Carpet Looks Of Angelina Jolie That Proves She Is The Most Beautiful Woman On This Planet
- women fashionBirthday Special: 10 Times Angelina Jolie Flaunted Her Legs
- lifeAngelina Jolie In Her Wedding Dress: Pics
- lifeAngelina Jolie Looking Hot In Black Versace At Premiere
- women fashionAngelina Jolie In Black Versace Gown
- lifeAngelina & Brad Stun In Black At Maleficent
- life10 Best Ever Brangelina Moments We Recall