- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Movies Kamal 60: Fans Troll Vijay And Ajith Kumar For Skipping Ungal Naan
- News Hotels cannot deny claim for theft of vehicle handed over for valet parking, says SC
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Hublot's most expensive wrist watch was launched at the world's biggest watch show named Baselworld Watch and Jewellery Show in Basel, Switzerland. Shiny diamonds and white gold bracelet makes it an attractive watch!
Hublot, the Swiss watchmaker unveiled world's most expensive wrist watch which is encrusted with 1,292 diamonds and made with white gold. Six out of 1292 diamonds weigh more than 3 carats each!
Hublot is owned by French fashion giant LVMH. The company revealed that it took 17 people 14 months to design and make the world's most expensive watch. The Hublot's latest masterpiece has a price tag of $5 million thus making it the world's most expensive watch.
According to the President of the company, it would be difficult to make a more expensive watch simply because the surface of the watch is limited. Hublot is one of the luxury brands which is thriving in the down market!