- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Hublot's most expensive wrist watch was launched at the world's biggest watch show named Baselworld Watch and Jewellery Show in Basel, Switzerland. Shiny diamonds and white gold bracelet makes it an attractive watch!
Hublot, the Swiss watchmaker unveiled world's most expensive wrist watch which is encrusted with 1,292 diamonds and made with white gold. Six out of 1292 diamonds weigh more than 3 carats each!
Hublot is owned by French fashion giant LVMH. The company revealed that it took 17 people 14 months to design and make the world's most expensive watch. The Hublot's latest masterpiece has a price tag of $5 million thus making it the world's most expensive watch.
According to the President of the company, it would be difficult to make a more expensive watch simply because the surface of the watch is limited. Hublot is one of the luxury brands which is thriving in the down market!