- 34 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Woman's headless body found in suitcase in Thane
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Finance Rupee Opens At One-Month High Of 70.96/Dollar
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
London came to a standstill, this afternoon as the D-day arrived where Kate Middleton finally said 'I DO' to the man of her dreams, Prince William!
It is indeed, every girl's wish, to walk down the aisle to the altar, to start a new beginning and thus today, Kate Middleton saw her dreams come alive as she married her charming Prince William at the Westminister Abbey, an hour ago.
The crowd which was present there went gallore when the royal couple arrived to the church in separate royal cars. We could see the beautiful Kate Middleton through the glass car windows dressed in her pure white royal wedding dress, looking just like a princess with her father beside her, waving out to the crowd as she glided through the fine roads of London.
As she stepped out of the car, all eyes were on this elegant bride, Kate Middleton, who finally revealed her beautiful royal wedding dress, which she had kept as a secret all this while. Adorned in the most beautiful royal wedding dress ever, Princess Catherine Middleton looked simple, classic and indeed 'royal'.
The Royal Wedding dress that looked magnificent on the Duchess Of Cambridge, was kept a secret for quite sometime as Middleton didn't want anyone to see her before the big day. Rumors also stated that Kate has first selected three royal wedding gowns for her big day but finally decided on this one which was designed by Sarah Burton, who is the creative director of the Alexander McQueen fashion house.
The royal wedding dress which Kate Middleton wore was simply spectacular as the dress's train was nine and half inch long, a deep V neckline which wasn't plunging and lace long sleeves that looked beautiful against her svelte neck!
The Bride, Kate Middleton ,also wore the honorable Cartier Halo Tiara which was lent to her by the Queen Elizabeth II. The diamond earrings that added to the simplified beauty of Princess Catherine Middleton, was designed by Robinson Pelham and gifted by her parents. It was a set of stylized oak leaves with a pear shaped diamond drop and diamond acorn suspended in the center. The blushing bride, who let her brunette hair down over her lace and satin dress left everyone a gushed as she gently stepped out of the Rolls Royce car, in front of the Westminister Abbey.