- News ISIS planned murder of Hindu leaders to create communal tension in India
- Movies Bheeshma Day 4 Box Office Collections: Nithiin’s Movie To Break Even This Week!
- Technology Amazon Fab Phones Fest Feb 26 to 29: Get Up To 40% Off On Budget Smartphones
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Real Kashmir stay in the mix with narrow victory over Indian Arrows
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Finance NPCI Launches ‘UPI Chalega' Campaign Targeting New Users
- Automobiles Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
London came to a standstill, this afternoon as the D-day arrived where Kate Middleton finally said 'I DO' to the man of her dreams, Prince William!
It is indeed, every girl's wish, to walk down the aisle to the altar, to start a new beginning and thus today, Kate Middleton saw her dreams come alive as she married her charming Prince William at the Westminister Abbey, an hour ago.
The crowd which was present there went gallore when the royal couple arrived to the church in separate royal cars. We could see the beautiful Kate Middleton through the glass car windows dressed in her pure white royal wedding dress, looking just like a princess with her father beside her, waving out to the crowd as she glided through the fine roads of London.
As she stepped out of the car, all eyes were on this elegant bride, Kate Middleton, who finally revealed her beautiful royal wedding dress, which she had kept as a secret all this while. Adorned in the most beautiful royal wedding dress ever, Princess Catherine Middleton looked simple, classic and indeed 'royal'.
The Royal Wedding dress that looked magnificent on the Duchess Of Cambridge, was kept a secret for quite sometime as Middleton didn't want anyone to see her before the big day. Rumors also stated that Kate has first selected three royal wedding gowns for her big day but finally decided on this one which was designed by Sarah Burton, who is the creative director of the Alexander McQueen fashion house.
The royal wedding dress which Kate Middleton wore was simply spectacular as the dress's train was nine and half inch long, a deep V neckline which wasn't plunging and lace long sleeves that looked beautiful against her svelte neck!
The Bride, Kate Middleton ,also wore the honorable Cartier Halo Tiara which was lent to her by the Queen Elizabeth II. The diamond earrings that added to the simplified beauty of Princess Catherine Middleton, was designed by Robinson Pelham and gifted by her parents. It was a set of stylized oak leaves with a pear shaped diamond drop and diamond acorn suspended in the center. The blushing bride, who let her brunette hair down over her lace and satin dress left everyone a gushed as she gently stepped out of the Rolls Royce car, in front of the Westminister Abbey.