- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop fans will do anything to be a part of this singer, so therefore an auction was held recently on mostly all of his accessories. Fans across the world came in to see who would bid the highest.
According to an auction which was held in New York, the highest bid for the trademark moonwalk dance white glove which he wore in 1983 was sold at a high price of 0,000 by a Hong Kong bidder, Hoffman Ma. This lucky Michael Jackson fan thought that this was a fair deal in owning the King of Pop's accessory.
Another accessory of Michael Jackson was his jacket which was sold at a whopping price of 5,000. This was the jacket that the King of Pop himself had worn on his tour in 1989.
One of the most famous Michael Jackson accessories is his Fedora Hat which got the highest bid of ,879. There is something special about this fedora hat as it is the same fedora hat which the King of pop has etched his signature upon. For those who can afford such a high amount can be the sole owner of it.