- 3 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 4 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Siddharth Shukla & Asim Riaz Fight; Bigg Boss To Punish Housemates For Falling Asleep
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting, finalise draft of Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop fans will do anything to be a part of this singer, so therefore an auction was held recently on mostly all of his accessories. Fans across the world came in to see who would bid the highest.
According to an auction which was held in New York, the highest bid for the trademark moonwalk dance white glove which he wore in 1983 was sold at a high price of 0,000 by a Hong Kong bidder, Hoffman Ma. This lucky Michael Jackson fan thought that this was a fair deal in owning the King of Pop's accessory.
Another accessory of Michael Jackson was his jacket which was sold at a whopping price of 5,000. This was the jacket that the King of Pop himself had worn on his tour in 1989.
One of the most famous Michael Jackson accessories is his Fedora Hat which got the highest bid of ,879. There is something special about this fedora hat as it is the same fedora hat which the King of pop has etched his signature upon. For those who can afford such a high amount can be the sole owner of it.