- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The World's famous monster poster is going to be sold with a heavy price tag. It is all set to be titled as the 'Most Expensive' Poster in record to the film industry. The poster for Fritz Lang's 1927 silent film 'Metropolis' sold in 2005 was priced with an amount of 690,000 dollars. It currently holds the highest record.
The poster, 'The Bride of Frankenstein', which is directed by James Whale, is expected to sell over 70,000 dollars.
The poster at the Heritage Auctions in Beverly Hills is created by an unknown artist before the film was released. Grey Smith, of the Heritage Auctions, stated that," It's the only known copy in that style - there were three different posters for that film and there is only one copy of each left. Only a few posters were signed and while there were great illustrators, such as Norman Rockwell, we don''t know who did this one." He continued saying that, " The Bride of Frankenstein is a very rare poster that has never been on the market before. Everybody wants the early Universal Studios horror posters such as Frankenstein and Dracula. These are cult films and the posters have great art work."