- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 14 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 14 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- News Major changes announced in IBPS RRB PO Clerk Main exam pattern 2019
- Technology Vivo Triple Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Napoli 2-0 Liverpool: Mertens and Llorente down Champions League holders
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The auction which was held in Beverly Hills sold a lot of items that belong to the late King of pop, Michael Jackson. His wardrobe was on full sale as the bidders made their entry into the auction.
As per reports, Julien Auctions said that a lone glove of Michael Jackson which he wore on a tour in the late 1980's was sold on Saturday night, at a price tag of 330,000 dollars. Also a jacket which was signed by Michael Jackson himself was auctioned for 96,000 dollars and a fedora he wore on stage went for 72,000 dollars at the Julien's Auctions event.
Other items which brought in more than 3 million dollars at the Julien's Auctions event were an x-ray of Albert Einstein's brain, which brought 38,750 dollars, a pair of Marilyn Monroe's empty prescription bottles sold for 18,750 dollars and military-style jacket worn by John Lennon for a 1966 Life Magazine photo shoot sold for 240,000 dollars.