- News A 3 page CMP that the Maharashtra government would formed on
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The auction which was held in Beverly Hills sold a lot of items that belong to the late King of pop, Michael Jackson. His wardrobe was on full sale as the bidders made their entry into the auction.
As per reports, Julien Auctions said that a lone glove of Michael Jackson which he wore on a tour in the late 1980's was sold on Saturday night, at a price tag of 330,000 dollars. Also a jacket which was signed by Michael Jackson himself was auctioned for 96,000 dollars and a fedora he wore on stage went for 72,000 dollars at the Julien's Auctions event.
Other items which brought in more than 3 million dollars at the Julien's Auctions event were an x-ray of Albert Einstein's brain, which brought 38,750 dollars, a pair of Marilyn Monroe's empty prescription bottles sold for 18,750 dollars and military-style jacket worn by John Lennon for a 1966 Life Magazine photo shoot sold for 240,000 dollars.