- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 10 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Neeta Lulla flaunted a beautiful show of stitched saree's. An array of innovative invention. A lot of importance was given to the usage of colours. Neeta Lulla said that her collection was for young girls. Girls within the age group of 25-35, are going for bridal wear but are looking for something which is away from the traditional norms and to look stylish. The colours used in the saree's are very trendy and blended well to suit the event. Neeta Lulla saree's has the perfect combination of spunk and sensuality.
Lakme Fashion Week 2010, saw an array of best designers dress the ramp with beautiful and unique clothes collection. This season of Lakme Fashion Week also witnessed loads of stars from B-Town, including the new face, Sonakshi Sinha.
Lakme Fashion Week 2010, was once again a great success and added tons of creative design's to the fashion industry.