- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Chocolate is a favorite type of food that no one can resist. Although for this Christmas 2010, the vast Christmas cookies and cakes have opened up to be huge and spectacular. The most interesting treat this Christmas 2010 is the gigantic chocolate Christmas tree which is made by the famous talented chocolatier in France, Patrick Roger.;
This Chocolate designer has indeed a special purpose in making this huge Chocolate Christmas tree. It is said that it was made to raise money for charity. The ten high meter Chocolate Tree made by Patrick Roger in France took a whole month to work on and according to this chocolate artist making something like this was a great challenge for him.
At the Patrick Rodger Chocolate Factory in the outskirts of Paris, this four tonnes Chocolate Christmas tree was made. The interior of the Christmas tree was made in accordance to make the tree strong against vertical pressure.
The delicious Chocolate Christmas tree, is made from 800,000 regular size dark chocolate bars which seems to make your taste buds swirl.
It is simply amazing as this Christmas tree will not stand alone as along with the viewing of the famous Chocolate Christmas tree made by Patrick Rodger, chocolate figures of Santa Claus and his reindeer will also be exhibited.
If you want to be the lucky one to get a piece if this delicious edible Christmas tree, all you have to do is raise money for treating people with neuromuscular diseases.