- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
In contrast to the previous Black Fridays, the day of 2009 is marked for an increase in online sales. Dell Business, amazon.com, IKEA furnitures, ToysRus and Sears are some of the prominent retailers who offer exciting shopping deals through online. There are exciting offers on gadgets, books, home decor accessories, kids playthings etc. from them.
There are some crucial factors that you must keep in mind while shopping through online. Otherwise there are chances for your Day to turn into literally Black Friday. Here are some tips:
While you do the online shopping, make sure that your computer is secure from viruses. Also look for secure shopping sites for the online deals. If you are shopping in an unknown site and its URL starts with https://, it is a clear indication that your transaction is encrypted.
There are chances for an attacker intercepting your credit card while doing online shopping. If you're hesitant to enter your credit card details online, consider using a separate credit card, or use an "e-card" solution. This will enable you to create a temporary card number to be used just once or with a spending limit.